Signature 21 Pre-Wash Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Hair Oil
A modern twist on a time-honored tradition, our amla (Indian Gooseberry) fruit-infused pre-wash hair oil promises a luxurious experience that starts in the follicles, rejuvenates the cuticles, and revs up the shafts for days or even weeks.
Net wt.: 120ml bottle.
Amla fruit (also known as Indian Gooseberry) is one of Earth’s highest sources of Vitamin C, which restores dry and damaged hair, reduces dandruff, and brings powerful nutrition, antioxidants, and fatty acids to the skin and the hair’s follicles, cuticles, and shafts. In Ayurvedic medicine, amla (Indian Gooseberry) is used to cleanse and soothe the scalp and hair. Its oil also promotes growth stimulation, hair loss prevention, and delays greying. Our Signature 21 Hair Oils are a blend of 21 therapeutic, organic ingredients, including antioxidant-rich saffron, a favorite component of Ayurveda’s most popular hair treatments.
Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed), Coconut Oil (fractionated, cold pressed), Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Oil ( refined, cold pressed), Kukui Nut Oil (cold pressed), Rice Bran Oil (cold pressed), Olive Oil, Onion Seed Oil, Clear Jojoba Oil (refined, cold pressed), Argan Oil (cold pressed), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined, cold pressed), Neem Oil (unrefined, cold pressed), Avocado Oil (cold pressed), Grapeseed Oil (cold pressed), Jamaican Black Castor Oil (cold pressed), Vitamin E Oil, Flaxseed Oil (cold pressed), Sesame Oil (unrefined, cold pressed), Marula Oil (cold pressed), Fenugreek Oil, Rosehip Oil (cold pressed), Saffron Flakes
How to Apply:
- Part dry, unwashed hair in the center. Then, pour two quarter size into your palm.
- Apply evenly to the scalp by rubbing it in through circular motions with your hands and fingers.
- Work your way from roots to tips.
- Let oil set for one hour. You may use one of our plush head wrap towels to cover it during this time, for added enjoyment and advanced activation.
- Wash hair like you normally would with Drop’s luxurious shampoo and conditioner bars.
- Always store at room temperature.
Alternative option: Leave the oil in your hair overnight, cover it with a head wrap, and shampoo in the morning.